- Go to the right world.Pridelands is where you'll need to be. You'll need to have completed the second keyhole on the planet.
- Prepare your avatar.For this you will need magnet/magnera/magnega and you'll need to be about Level 60. Put magnet on your Quick-select, and equip any abilities you can think of that boost magic strength or lower the MP charge phase. Equip the Experience Boost ability and the keyblade Gull Wing, get your health to critical (health flashing, beeping sound) to further increase experience boost. Once you've done that, you can begin.
- Head to the very top level of Pride Rock.This is the platform where you battle Scar earlier in the game. There should be about 128 Rapid Thrusters flitting around above you. Wait until you have locked onto one (you won't be able to see it, but you'll hear it) and then cast a magnet spell. If MP orbs start raining down on you you're on the right track.As the magnet spell does its work, run around collecting up the orbs to prevent yourself running out of MP.
- Rinse and repeat.As soon as you hear the magnet vortex shut down, cast another one. Within one afternoon you can get to Level 99 using this method. Its also a very easy way to get synthesis items. The only reason you should need to leave the area is to either make them respawn or store your synthesis items with a Moogle.
- Finish all the worlds.
- Get gull wing keyblade.
- Get the magnega spell.
- Equip experience boost ability.
- Equip the gull wing.
- Get your hp lowered until you're in critical condition.You will know that when you hear a music or when you see the hp bar flashes red.
- Go to the pride lands and the pride rock.Then go to the kings dens top.
- You should see a lot of thrusters.Get in the middle jump and use magnega.
- It helps if you put magnega spell in a shortcut.
- You should get 12,000xp to 18,000 for using megnega and there will be still left.
- If you want them to respawn go back to the kings den, then go back up.
- Collect the bubbles that the thrusters drop so your mana could restore faster.
- Keep doing this over and over.
- If you do not like this method, as it takes a very long time to reach level 99, try this
- equip Gull Wing Keyblade, Experience Boost, and get rid of all abilities/attacks for Donald, Riku, and Goofy
- Make sure you have a powerful finishing move like Explosion, Finishing Leap, or Guard Break
- Go to the Altar of Naught
- Go down and allow the Sorcerers to beat the crap out of you until your health reaches critical (It will begin blinking)
- Fight your way down through to Betwixt and Between, without stopping at save points to revive your health
- Getting through the Castle that Never Was will give you 80,000 experience points normally
- Memory's Skyscraper and the Alley to Between have unlimited Shadows and Neoshadows which will give you even more
- having both Gull Wing and Experience Boost makes this multiply by 3 or 6 depending on whether or not you have both equipped
- This will allow you to reach level 99 in about 90 minutes
- Try equipping jackpot to all three characters. MP orbs will rain from the sky every time you cast magnet. More jackpots = more MP orbs.
- If you want to level up faster , get the ultima blade and equip abilities. There restore your mana like mana haste or mana rage.
- These little guys don't take much to re-spawn. Rather than the usual three area gap before they spawn back in, leaving and immediately returning will do the trick.
- Unequip Donald's cure ability, and make sure he and goofy don't have any potions, so your health can stay in critical condition (this is important, because your experience almost triples, and you level up even faster!)
- At earlier levels you might need to restore MP, as your Magnet spells will be less effective.
- Try playing other music because the beeping sound gets really annoying.
- Rest in between.