10 Second Summary
2. Select an article.
3. Tap the “share” icon.
4. Select an app for sharing.
- Open the News app.It’s the app on your home screen with a newspaper icon.
- Open the article you want to share.Tap the article’s headline on the main (“For You”) screen, or use the icons at the bottom to find an article.
- To share an article from one of the news sources you follow, tapFavorites, select the source, and then tap the headline.
- TapSearchto search for an article by author, title, or keyword.
- If you previously saved the article, tapSaved, then tap the article.
- Tap the “share” icon.It’s the box with an arrow at the bottom left corner of the article.
- Select an app for sharing.The app you choose will open to a new message or post containing a link to the article. From there, you can send the link to any of your contacts.
- TapMessageto share via text message. Tap the+at the top right corner to select a contact, then tap the blue arrow to send.
- TapMailto share via email. Type an email address into the “To:” field, then tap “Send.”
- When sharing with Facebook or Twitter, enter your own text (if desired), then tapPost.
- To add articles to theSavedfolder in the News app, tap the “share” icon on the article, then tapSave.