- Warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Coconut oil
- Nail polish remover (optional)
- Towel (for drying your hands with or cleaning up spills)
- Peroxide toothpaste
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Denture Cleaners
- Take a bowl and add warm water and slices of lemon.
- Soak your nails into the lemon solution for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the toothbrush and wet it, then squeeze some toothpaste onto the brush.
- Gently scrub your nails with it, wetting the nails as you go.The Toothpaste should lather up.
- Once you're done scrubbing, let it sit for about 1-2 minutes before washing it off.
- Finish by rubbing on a little coconut oil.
Using Baking Soda
Using Clorox Solution
Using Peroxide Toothpaste
Using a Lemon Juice Bath
Using a Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
Using Denture Cleaners
- This is optional, but you can also rub a little bit of nail polish remover for 'extra treatment' if needed.
- When you combine the baking soda, lemon juice, and olive oil, it may have a volcano-like eruption at first, but it'll settle down soon.