- Sticky peanut butter (creamy) or Hershey's Chocolate Bars or Ice cream or whipped cream.
- Pretzels in traditional shape
- Pretzel sticks
- Sprinkles (optional)
- M&Ms (optional)
- Put 3-5 tablespoons of peanut butter in a bowl, depending on how much pretzels you have.
- Take 8 pretzel sticks.
- Coat the pretzel sticks in the peanut butter by dipping the whole thing in the bowl.Let it rest on a cookie sheet.
- Take one regular sized pretzel, and coat the whole thing in peanut butter.
- Take the legs and put it on each side of the regular pretzel, leaving space in the front.
- Put M&Ms, sprinkles and other candy on the thing
- You could use a few m and ms for eyes.
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes, depending on what you think is best, or until frozen but slightly creamy.
- Heat the chocolate or proceed to the next step if it is melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip the eight pretzel legs in the chocolate and place on the cookie sheet.
- Take the original shape and then dip it in the chocolate.
- Connect it together the same way you did in the peanut butter version.Freeze for 20-30 minutes or until frozen.
- When ready to serve heat in the microwave for 5 to 7 seconds, so it is frozen but still hot.
- Melt the ice cream.
- Pour the melted ice cream into the bowl.
- Dip eight stick pretzels and one in the original shape in the ice cream.
- Put it together in a shape of a spider.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve place in microwave for 5 seconds.
- Spray a bunch of whipped cream in a bowl.
- Dip 8 legs and one that is in the original shape in the whipped cream.
- Put it together to make it in a shape of a spider.
- Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve heat in microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.