- Perform a toe kick or a punch to the opponents mid section.
- Put him in a front headlock.
- Perform an arm raised taunt.This is an optional move, but gives a better effect on what you're doing.
- Put the opponents arm around your neck.
- Lift him up in aSuplex position.
- Do a 360° spin or step back and forward depending how long you can hold them up.
- Spin to the side so you land on the opponents chest like when doing a powerslam.
- Try it with an opponent smaller than you.
- Make sure your friend is comfortable doing this move.
- It may take practice to hold your friend up longer.
- Watch some videos about Goldberg doing it to get a better visual.
- Be careful, because otherwise you could hurt your friend/opponent seriously.
- Make sure your friend knows what you are doing.
- If you can't hold your friend in the air, then go forward so he/she lands on their feet to prevent them from landing on their head.