Installing Insta Booth
- Open the App Store.It’s the blue icon with a white A in a circle. You’ll usually find it on the home screen.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.This opens the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Typeinsta boothand press theSearchkey.A list of search results will appear. Insta Booth, the app you need to download, should appear near the top of the list.
- Insta Booth is free to download.
- Tapnext to Insta Booth.It’s the app with red, yellow, green, and blue camera icon. TheGETbutton will change toINSTALL.
- Tap.You may have to enter your password or use Touch ID if prompted. Insta Booth will now install to your iPhone or iPad. Once the installation is complete, an Insta Booth icon will be placed on your home screen.
Creating a Photo Strip
- Open Insta Booth.Press the Home button to return to the home screen, then tap the new Insta Booth icon (the red, yellow, green, and blue camera).
- Allow Insta Booth permission to access your phone or tablet.The app will need access to your camera and photos to function.
- Tap the gallery icon.It’s at the bottom-left corner of the screen and looks like two overlapping squares.
- Tapand select your Instagram album.If your photos are not stored in the Instagram album, choose whichever album contains the photos you want to use. The photos in the album will appear.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the photo strip.You can add up to 6 photos, though most photo strips have only 3 or 4. As you tap photos, pink and white check marks will appear at their bottom-right corners.
- Tap.It’s at the bottom-right corner of the screen. This takes you to the editing screen.
- Select a photo strip template.Swipe right until you find the template you want to use, then tap it to see a preview. You can choose a vertical or horizontal photo strip template.
- Add filters (optional).To add a filter to the entire photo strip, tapFilter, then select a filter.
- Add borders (optional).TapBorderat the bottom of the screen to select a color scheme for the lines that surround the photos. The default color is white.
- Change the size of the photo strip (optional).To resize the photos in the strip, tapTransform, then select your desired measurements.
- If you think you'll want to share your photo strip to Instagram, choose one of the Square options.
- Tapor select an app for sharing.If you choose to share your photo strip with others, select one of the social media options in the menu. Otherwise, save the photo to your iPhone or iPad to view or share it at any time.