10 Second Summary
1. Open Skype on your device.
2. Start a call with a contact.
3. Press your device's Volume up button to increase the volume.
4. Press the Volume down button to decrease the volume.
- Open the Skype app on your iPhone or iPad.The Skype icon looks like a blue-and-white "S" letter. Skype will open up to yourRecentcalls and chats list.
- If you're not automatically signed into Skype, enter your Skype Name, email address or mobile number and your password to sign in.
- Tap.This button looks like a phonebook icon betweenRecentandCallsat the bottom of your screen. It will bring up a list of all your Skype contacts.
- Tap on a contact.You can scroll down to browse all contacts, or use theSearch contactsfield at the top of your screen to search for somebody. Tapping on a contact will open a conversation with them in full screen.
- Tap the phone icon.This button will be in the upper-right corner of the conversation. It will start an audio call with this contact.
- Alternatively, tap the camera icon next to the phone to start a video call.
- Use your device's "Volume up" and "Volume down" buttons to change the volume.When you're in a Skype call, the Volume buttons on your device will be used to adjust the call volume when you press Volume up or Volume down.
- Depending on the model, your Volume buttons will be located on the upper-left or upper-right corner on the side of your device.